We help your roof last longer. Call us at 321-499-4282.
When was the last time you had a professional inspect your roof? If it’s been a while, you’ll benefit from quality roof maintenance by Greener Shingles of Florida East Coast. We serve Brevard County and Indian River County with expert service and high-quality shingles that can extend the life of your roof and save you money.
What’s Included in Roof Maintenance?
To make sure you prevent more severe problems and that your roof lasts its entire life expectancy, schedule regular roof maintenance every year. For most places in the United States, the fall is the best season for maintenance because the harsh winter weather can wreak havoc on your roof. However, with Florida’s tropical weather, you can also schedule maintenance in the spring.
What’s included in roof maintenance?
- A roof inspection to identify areas of concern
- Roof cleaning, usually with a low-pressure washer
- Gutter cleaning to help improve your roof’s drainage
- Shingle replacement and repair
- Leak detection and patching
- Downspout, gutter, pipe boot, and flashing repair
Benefits of Roof Maintenance in Brevard County and Indian River County
When you hire Greener Shingles of Florida East Coast for roof maintenance, you gain several benefits.
Avoids More Severe Damage
Consider one of the biggest benefits of regular roof maintenance: It helps you avoid more severe damage. Without maintenance, minor problems remain undetected and unaddressed and eventually grow into costly repairs or replacements. Maintenance helps strengthen your roof against damage and fixes minor problems before they become severe.
Extends Your Roof’s Life
With proper maintenance, your roof can last 50 years or more. However, if you neglect yearly maintenance, the harsh coastal weather and Florida sun can force you to replace your roof in half that time.
Keep in mind that you might have to replace some or all of your shingles every twenty years or so, but that cost still beats a complete roof replacement.
Protects Your Home and Family
Your roof must work to protect your family from the harsh weather and prevent serious damage to your home’s interior. Without maintenance, your roof could spring a leak that leaves severe water damage in your home. It also makes it vulnerable to mold growth, which can cause both acute and chronic health issues like respiratory problems, skin irritation, and sleep issues.
While you’ll spend money on annually maintaining your roof, it saves you money in the long term in the following ways:
- It decreases the frequency of roof repairs and delays the complete replacement of your roof.
- It increases your home’s energy efficiency, which lowers your utility bills.
- It keeps your warranty valid, so you pay less when you require repairs or replacement.
- It saves on costly medical bills that result from mold growth.
How To Help Your Roof Last Longer
While only a licensed roofing specialist should perform annual maintenance, you can help keep your roof in good shape using the following habits:
- Keep your gutters free of debris.
- Trim any overhanging trees or other landscape that could fall on your roof.
- Regularly inspect your attic for leaks.
- Confirm your attic is well-ventilated.
- If you or your roofer notice damage, don’t delay fixing it.
The Best Roofing Company in Brevard County and Indian River County
We can’t overstate the importance of annual roof maintenance in protecting your home, family, and finances. At Greener Shingles of Florida East Coast, we use the highest quality shingles and the most effective roofing techniques to help your roof last longer and save you money.
To see how we can maintain your roof, call us at 321-499-4282.